Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pixie Market: Fairytale or Dream Come True??

There comes a time in all our lives when we find ourselves suddenly engrossed in an entity and we are unable to escape its force. Well, for me, normally this entity comes in the form of a store and I would not call it me being “engrossed” by said store- I’m just plain obsessed. The name of the store is Pixie Market and it possesses my soul. It gets pretty bad…I subconsciously enter the store’s website and rummage through web pages that I have already memorized beforehand. My online shopping cart equals about $6,300. What Can I Say?!?!?! Pixie Market, with its 80’s revive feel, just brings me back to my child hood memories of yearning to growing up to be Madonna. Besides being the one-stop shop for avant-garde garments, it also caters to those who want the edge in their wardrobe, but are not a fan of the bombastic ensemble with its tailored skirts and pant-suits. If I was a performer, I would live in Pixie Market. But then again, I’m not; I’m just some crazy kid who has a fetish for sequins and longs to Gwen Stefani (or Debby Harry).

What I NEED to have:



















Next Time: Zachary's Smile, FIT inspiration, and Adventures through Ebay!!
Stay sweet on the street.
H.

No comments:

Post a Comment