Monday, March 9, 2009

The weather is warmer.

As the weather increasingly gets warm - and the snowflakes subside from New York, the sunshine begins to peak through the shades and colors of the normal sights of winter gray. I have always been a fan of wearing "too much" black. (For I believe that you can never go overboard when wearing black) However for this spring season - I will be attempting to mix up my color palette and fuse into my wardrobe the pastel colors that spring fashion has to offer. I have become a huge fan of cropped tee's for the spring fashion. That and destroyed denim shorts. Pair a cropped tee with a pair of said shorts, match it with a pair or strappy leather heels and you've found a match made in heaven! Here are some of my spring favorites:

Items in order:
Dress: Alexander Wang, Over sized cutout sweater: Alexander Wang, Destroyed Levi's: Urban Outfitters, Tank: Urban Outfitters, Strappy Heels: Jeffrey Campbell, Cropped Tee: Topshop, Cropped Tee: Topshop, Blazer: Balenciaga, Oxford flats: Nina Ricci, Scarf: Alexander Mcqueen, Bag: Forever 21, Gladiators: Topshop, Heels: Marc Jacobs

I have become insanely obsessed with oxford flats as of lately, and have been scouring ebay-vintage stores to score some pairs. I am also really into the new Erin Wasson x RVCA collection. What I'm not into: Alexander Mcqueen for Target.

Stay moving fast, my loves!
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment