Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy B-day Daddy-Kins!

This time next week, my daddy would have been born 52 years ago. Yay him! I love my daddy and that is why I am determined to find him the most perfect b-day gift out there. Now, this is no easy feat! Last year, I gave him a Lacoste Polo Set, which he claimed he loved- but has yet to wear. Ouch, daddy! Wear my polos!!! Anyway, I've been able to narrow the gift options to two great accessories that in my opinion every man needs!

How cute is this Clark's shoe! And surprisingly, it's relatively cheap! About $90- most definitely in the budget. Besides being very fashionable, it's functional- which means the world to him.

Buy it here: http://www.nordstorm.com/








Does Cole Haan make these gloves for Women too?!!? I want them so bad! They're beautifully created. They'll also be a great asset in New York, because here, as elsewhere, winter isn't so pretty. BUT is $150 a resonable price??? Well, they are for my daddy.....

Buy here: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment